Healthcare Manager (RGN)
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
Nurse Plus are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Manager (Registered Nurse) to join an outstanding rated residential school based in Banbury.
The school is home to 45 boys who are all on the autism spectrum and they are in need of a registered nurse to come in and management the healthcare side of the school.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will be:
• Logging medication that has come into the school
• Giving training to members of staff in regards to medication
• Creating and completing drug sheets
• Supervising the administration of medication
• Liaising with families, local CAMHS services and local GP surgeries
• Organizing first aid and other medical related training for relevant staff
• Working with the rest of the team on site such as; occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and psychologists.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a valid NMC pin and be a registered nurse
• Have supervisory experience
• Be prepared to be on call when needed and at short notice
• Have extensive experience with medication
In return you will receive:
• Highly competitive salary
• Specific training to the role such as autism awareness
• School holidays off (subject to staff requirements)
• Full time, flexible hours with no night working
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch now!!
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 24 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration