Healthcare Assistants - Dublin
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting in association with the HSE for Healthcare Assistants in Dublin.
Are you a Healthcare Assistant open to working in a range of HSE hospital or community settings under the guidance of a variety of healthcare professionals. Then look no further, here at PE Global Healthcare we are able to offer you a range of positions Nationwide. Our consultants will match your requirement to your chosen location and preferred setting, ensuring your experience matches the requirement. If you are uncertain of what you really want, then why not speak to our experienced consultants who will be able to advise you on the best available opportunities.
The benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours where you can literally pick and choose shifts that suit you and your life!
- Excellent hourly rates
- Agency HCA with PE Global Healthcare can open the door to full time healthcare assistant positions.
- Gaining experience in specific area’s while building experience towards the role you want
- Fills gap in CV when you are in between roles.
To begin your career with PE Global Healthcare candidates are required to have the following:
- Minimum of a QQI/Fetac Level 5 Qualification (min 8 Modules) in a Healthcare discipline.
- Previous experience in a caring/support role.
- Have completed or be willing to complete the following training:
- Patient Manual Handling
- Infection Prevention and Control
- CPR/First Aid
- Children’s First
- Safe guarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Occupational Health Certificate
- 240+ hrs work experience
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be flexible to cover a range of day/night duty.
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract, permanent and agency Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse
- € 26834 - 33906 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant