Consultant in ENT Surgery - London
City of London, London, Greater London, England
ID Medical is currently seeking a Consultant surgeon specialising in ENT for a locum placement within London.
Start Date - ASAP
£60 - £82PH (negotiable)
The Consultant will work alongside a dedicated multi-discipline team to ensure an outstanding level of service and care is maintained. The ideal candidate will demonstrate confidence, effective leadership skills and a motivated work ethic.
Core duties include:
- Working within a multi-discipline team to provide an excellent standard of patient service and care.
- Shared responsibility for the functioning of the department.
- To provide support and guidance to non-Consultant level staff.
- To undertake administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the running of a clinical department.
- As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors and also support the Trauma Team Leader.
- Minimum 2 years' NHS Experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
- Excellent pay rates
- Exclusive RSM membership benefits
- Fast Track registration and compliance
- BLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with over 85% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 60 - 85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Aug 2017
Closes 19 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor