Locum Occupational Therapist / Social worker - Community/Mental health
Hove, East Sussex, England
Locum Band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist or Social Worker required in East Sussex.
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: 3 months initially with a possible extension
Hours: 30 - 37.5 hours per week
Our client is looking for an HCPC registered OT or Social worker who have NHS community and mental health experience.
- To provide occupational therapy interventions for referred clients using evidence based, client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To promote and develop the role of Occupational Therapy within the clinical area.
- To act as a care coordinator if appropriate.
- To manage a case-load of clients.
- To provide specialist clinical advice and input for clients with complex problems and needs.
- To ensure occupational therapy contribution to the provision of quality clinical care and performance standards.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of occupational therapy and local multi-professional services.
- £ 1 - 2 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Aug 2017
Closes 16 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist