Senior Clinical Psychologist - Dublin
SENIOR CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Applications are invited for the above full time permanent post:
Senior Clinical Psychologist
- The successful applicant will be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team providing a range of services to persons with intellectual disabilities.
- Primary Placement is across all areas of the services for young adults and adults with intellectual disability.
- Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations. Job description may be obtained by contacting Alan O'Connor in Cpl Healthcare.
- Essential criteria: A minimum of 5 years experience in clinical psychology inclusive of time spent in pursuing a course leading to the postgraduate qualification and a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Experience of working with persons with intellectual disability is essential.
- Essential: Qualifications for this position obtained outside of the Republic of Ireland must be validated at the time of application. Application for this post must be inclusive of letter of validation.
Visit Apply for more Allied health jobs
Key Words: Senior Clinical Physiologist, Intellectual disabilities, adults, South Dublin
- € 76189 - 88983 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Aug 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Psychology