Band 7 Radiographer
London, Greater London, EnglandTTM Healthcare is looking for Band 7 Radiographer to join UK's largest private hospital located in the heart of London.
This hospital compromises of 220 beds, 10 theatres, endoscopy unit, radiology unit, dialysis unit and Intensive care unit. The radiography department is modernised to a very high standard offering DR facilities throughout with AGFA PACS with Siemens CT scanners (MCT and AS+) and Siemens MRI scanners (Avanto and Espree).
Our client is looking for an experienced radiographer to assist in the provision of an efficient Diagnostic Imaging service inclusive of general radiography, theatre sessions (including Hybrid Theatre), mobile radiography, DEXA scanning, Angiography and fluoroscopic examinations. To participate in the oncall system and weekend duties as required. Depending on opportunities within the department, rotation and training may be provided in Breast Imaging, CT scanning, MRI and Nuclear Medicine.
- DCR or BSc in Radiography
- HCPC registered
- To have a minimum of three years post graduate experience
- Familiar with PACS RIS and HI systems
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation protection and Health & Safety
- To have a good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation Protection, Infection Control and Health and Safety
- Post graduate qualification in a chosen modality
- Certificate of cannulation
- Minimum 12 months training and experience in modalities such as Breast Imaging, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine Knowledge
- Band 7 salary plus COLA plus London Weighting
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Interest free season ticket loan
It is a full time permanent position based on 37,5 hours a week Monday to Saturday plus on-call and overtime.
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today!
Send your CV to Apply or call Roisin on Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography