Operations Manager (Care) - Care Home Group
Poole, Dorset, England
We are seeking an Operations Manager to support a group of residential, dementia and nursing care homes situated across the South of England.
You will be based at the Head Office in Poole with frequent travel to the homes in Bournemouth, Weymouth, Taunton and West Sussex.
You will manage a designated region of Nursing and Residential care homes, ensuring the effective delivery of high quality care services which meet all statutory requirements and provide a secure, comfortable and happy home for residents.
Reporting to the Director of Residential Care and working with other members of the Care Services Management Team you will lead, manage, develop and support the Home Managers and other senior staff to achieve high standards in all operational aspects of the homes.
Commercially aware, you’ll have experience in marketing care homes in order to increase occupancy levels, as well as working to meet targets including obtaining good CQC ratings, reducing staff turnover and reducing the use of agency staff.
You will be offered a salary of £50,000 plus a car allowance.
* Commercial awareness of the residential care sector and experience in successfully meeting operational targets
* Able to coach and lead by example with a balance of challenge and supportiveness to direct reports
* A level 5 or above qualification in Health and Social Care
* Extensive managerial experience in the residential care sector and a demonstrable record in service improvement and providing effective leadership
* A full driving licence and access to own vehicle with business use insurance
* A nursing qualification is desirable, but not essential
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
Ref: South of England
This job was posted to: Health care administration