Obstetrics and Gynaecology Doctor (Specialty Doctor Level)
Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandObstetrics and Gynaecology Doctor (Specialty Doctor Level)
Are you looking for a fresh job opportunity? Do you want to work for one of the biggest healthcare systems in the world? HCL Permanent is currently looking for a Specialty Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology to join a Trust based in a beautiful area based in the North West of England!
The area is one of outstanding natural beauty, embracing surrounding countryside areas. It offers many recreational facilities related to the sea, lakes, fells and countryside, this city has first-class cultural and sporting facilities. Housing costs within the area are relatively low at competitive prices and the local educational facilities are excellent. There are excellent and reliable transport links to surrounding towns and cities such as Newcastle and Liverpool (these cities both have great airports) and easy access to the motorway to other surrounding locations. There is also a direct rail link to London and southern areas in the UK.
The Specialty Doctor will be responsible to the Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. In the course of his/her work the job holder liaises with nursing, professional and technical, social work, managerial and administrative staff.
Duties of the successful candidate will include:
- Working with professional colleagues and managers to ensure the efficient running of services
- Working closely with other specialist teams
- Assisting with service improvements and the development of business plans to inform the future strategic direction
- Participating in clinical meetings and post graduate activities in the Trust.
- Sharing with colleagues the role of educational or clinical supervisor to junior doctors in training including induction, provision of supportive formal appraisals, supervision of learning portfolios, and career advice as appropriate.
- Providing bedside and teaching for Junior Doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- GMC registered or eligible for registration
- MRCOG qualification or equivalent
Please note that Tier 2 sponsorship can be arranged for international applicants.
If you are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the one for you! To apply for this role please submit your CV by clicking on “APPLY” below, alternatively to discuss the role in further detail please contact Harmeet Bhachu on Apply.
- £ 38000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
Ref: SpD - Obs/Gyn - NW
This job was posted to: Doctor