Specialist Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist
City of London, London, Greater London, England
Athona Recruitment is looking for a highly experienced Speech and Language Therapist for a full-time, permanent position based in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a private special school working with children aged 4 - 16 years old. They treat their therapists as equal to their teachers with the delivery of the curriculum and treatment. Therapists have access to the fantastic sensory equipment, music rooms, indoor and outdoor play areas as well as to the classroom setting for 1-2-1 and group work. The provision for each child depends on their needs and their treatment plans are reviewed regularly.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in working with children with learning difficulties and disabilities
Our client is offering excellent benefits including £500 of CPD allowance each year, as they actively encourage all of their staff to grow and learn new skills. In-house mentoring will also take place to ensure full support is given.
For a full job description and for any further information about this role, please get in touch today.
Requirements include: Full HCPC registration in speech & language therapy, right to work in the UK and two recent references.
Contact us now for:
- Exclusive access to jobs across all bands and professions.
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Refer a friend to Athona and earn £200.
- Once working for us, Athona offers a financial contribution to your CPD.
- Receive customised communications with the latest jobs and industry news.
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
- Fast-track registration.
Athona Recruitment specialises in placing qualified candidates into suitable positions in Audiology, Biomedical Science, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Sonography and Speech & Language Therapy.
- £ 30000.00 - 40000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Speech therapy