TRUST DOCTOR ST3+ IN UROLOGY
Broomfield, Chelmsford, Essex, EnglandAre you looking to take the next step in your career being part in the World's best Healthcare System? An exciting job opportunity is now open for a Middle Grade Urologist to join a leading Trust who offers fantastic support & career progression.
The NHS trust:
It provides local elective and emergency services to Apply people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree (including Witham). The Trust also provides a regional wide plastics, head and neck and Upper GI surgical service to a population of 3.4 million and a supra regional burns service to a population of 9.8 million.
Located in the City of Chelmsford, with all major road connections, frequent mainline rail services to and from London and a major airport at Stansted just 40 minutes away, the Trust is in an ideal location for commuting.
- Medical Degree
- MRCS or equivalent.
- Experience in urology out-patient clinics
- Competence in flexible cystoscopy
- Experience in managing urological emergencies
- Experience in managing urology in-patients
- Salary of £40,000 to £70,000 + On call banding
- Relocation Benefits up to £10,000
- Career Progression
- NHS Pension
- Thorough induction into the NHS system
- Relocation support & aftercare service
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY button below or call Stella Tigani at Applyext.1507 for a confidential chat.
- £ 37176 - 69325 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor