Consultant A&E Doctor
Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandConsultant A&E Doctor
Salary: £75-102k per annum. Location: Cumbria When: ASAP, 12-month contract (potentially permanent), full-time –40 hours per week: Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant A&E doctor to join NHS trust in Cumbria. With an excellent salary, location and training provided, this is an exceptional opportunity to boost your CV and gain or further your NHS experience.
You’ll be working within a busy accident and emergency department, and training and inductions will be provided to ensure your smooth integration into the hospital. It’s a 12-month position that is likely to be extended for the right person.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Experience of working within A&E/Accident & Emergency/Emergency Medicine or Acute Medicine.
- A GMC professional registration for England
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- UK NHS experience
- Teaching experience
- Audit experience
In addition to your salary, you’ll get:
- Reimbursement of flights
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral opportunities paying £250 for every successful referral
About HCL Permanent Doctors
We are trusted by over 200 NHS Trusts throughout the UK to find them healthcare professionals. You’ll also be given your own personal, dedicated consultant.
So beyond this position, working with HCL will open up opportunities across the UK, and help you to build a winning career.
Itching to get started? Simply call Jo Simpson on Applyext 5320, or click 'apply'.
- £ 75000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor