London, Greater London, England
BMI London Independent Hospital in London is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
* State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
* Radiographic skills - general - including fluoroscopy, ward and theatre radiography.
* Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
* Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
* Good customer/patient care skills
Duties of this role include:
* Provide support to the x-ray department team in order to promote a high quality professional and efficient service to all our customers both internal and external
* Promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients' staff and visitors to the hospital.
* Provide support to the imaging manager to ensure cost efficient radiology services.
* Radiographs to be obtained in accordance with IRMER Regulations
* Patient dignity and confidentiality to be maintained at all times.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography