Specialist Biomechanics Podiatrist
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
* To provide specialist high quality podiatry assessment, treatment and advice for patient presenting with MSK/Biomechanical problems across Oxfordshire.
* To operate as an autonomous practitioner assuming responsibility for day-to-day case management and to have the skills and competence to make complex clinical decisions safely and independently.
* To work to company policies and procedures and within standards and guidelines set by national bodies such as NICE and NSF.
* To work effectively within a MDT and to liaise closely with MSK physiotherapists, orthopaedic surgeons, GP's and other healthcare professional to ensure joined-up intervention and best working practice.
* To help foster clinical excellence among podiatrists, physiotherapists and other health care professionals in musculoskeletal management, acting as mentor and guide.
* To help maintain a safe and healthy working environment and actively undertake ongoing risk assessments to reduce hazards.
* To constantly strive for clinical skills improvement and increase specialist knowledge by regular involvement in CPD.
- £ 37000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Podiatry