Sports & Exercise Therapist
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
To carry out clinical duties that will include delivery of routine treatment programmes and activities, supervision and direction of clients and where appropriate their carers or relatives in relation to their treatment programme.
To deliver class based rehabilitation programmes within the community setting.
Access to advice and support from qualified staff is routinely provided and clinical work is routinely evaluated. Supervision takes the form of regular formal and informal training, clinical reasoning sessions and case conferences.
To administer appropriate equipment and aids as delegated by clinical staff. To support patients when practicing therapeutic/ rehabilitation activities as delegated by clinical staff.
To undertake administrative and cleaning duties as appropriate for the identified clinical area.
Experience within the Health/Fitness industry is desirable but further training will be done in post.
* To assist in the maintenance of departmental records.
* To be responsible for own records of treatments performed and to collect statistics, as required.
* To attend departmental meetings as required.
* To help with reception and clerical duties as identified in each clinical area.
* To ensure that the department environment is maintained as required at all times including equipment storage, mobility aid requirements and cleanliness of clinical areas as identified.
* This job description is in no way meant to be restrictive and from time to time other duties may be requested.
- £ 15000 - 19000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist