Quality and Risk Manager
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Quality and Risk Manager to join their team of staff in the Quality and Risk department.
This is a Part time role for 15 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Qualifications in a health-related or other relevant discipline
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems and intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
* Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement concepts and applications.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, schedules, set goals/objectives.
Duties of this role include:
* To enhance and strengthen the organisation wide quality improvement program in line with the BMI corporate vision, governance framework and operational plan and to ensure the hospital is well prepared to meet external regulatory inspection requirements
* Working as part of the hospital senior management team to co-ordinate and provide leadership for the operational management of quality assurance and safety with the aim of ensuring the provision of high quality safe care
* Champion and raise awareness of the benefits of effective governance and implement strategies to increase the knowledge of hospital staff of quality processes and regulatory requirements
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 5 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration