ST1-2 Doctor (SHO level) in A&E
London, Greater London, EnglandAre you looking for a new opportunity as a Junior A&EDoctor in the UK? HCL is currently recruiting for an ST1-2 Doctor (SHO level) in Emergency Medicine for a leading NHS Trusts based in London.
- Registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK or be in the process of applying
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in your field
You will be rewarded with:
- Salary of £40,000 to £70,000 + On call banding
- Relocation Benefits up to £10,000
- Career Progression
- NHS Pension
- Thorough induction into the NHS system
For further information, please apply now or contact Stella Tigani at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)Applyext. 1507.
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- £ 28076 - 69325 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 4 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor