General Healthcare Assistant (HCA)- West Wales
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
We'd like you to join us
Medacs Healthcare,the leading nursing and care agency with over 25 years experience as a healthcare recruiter, are recruiting General Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work in and around the West Wales area.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities available for experienced General Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) who have recent relevant UK experience in a similar role to provide care and support in the West Wales area.
Competitive rates of pay, earn up to £25.00 p/h
What can we offer?
The benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare are:
- Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
- Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
- Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
- First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
- Competitive pay rates - with daily payroll
- Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
- Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
What do I need to work for Medacs?
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- Full occupational health immunisation, with evidence, including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
- Clinical reference from a qualified nurse.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those that are suitable. We thank you in advance for your application.
Medacs Healthcare is a healthcare recruitment agency for Registered General Nurses (RGNs), Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) and Healthcare Assistants (HCAs). We can offer you a fantastic variety of long and short term temporary nursing jobs.
- £ 9.62 - 25.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 4 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant