Freelance Health Care Academic Writer
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
If you are a graduate with a Health Care qualification at a 2:1 standard then Academic Knowledge is in need of your skills and expertise!
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate Health Care degree;
- Excellent written English skills;
- A degree awarded by a UK, US or Australian University.
A little bit about the company:
We are the leading provider of bespoke written work in the UK and have expanded to offer our services to a worldwide customer base, enabling us to offer the best rates in the business to our team of freelance writers.
A position as a qualified freelance writer at Academic Knowledge is a great way to earn extra money; shift your career in a new direction; do something completely new; support yourself through further studies and/or work around your family life.
Working as a freelance writer in Health Care for Academic Knowledge is flexible and can be shaped to fit around other work and family commitments, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule. The only things you need are access to the internet and word processing software.
Earnings & Benefits:
- Be your own boss.
- Work from home - or anywhere else!
- Earnings are based on the number of words written, the standard of work completed and time spent on production. To put it simply, the more of your time and effort required, the more that you will be paid.
- With your ability to choose the work, you can decide to pick and choose the pieces you will find the most intellectually rewarding!
Academic Knowledge is continuously expanding, in both the number of writing services being offered and the number of clients who purchase these services. In order to ensure we can meet our commitments to our clients we need capable and intelligent writers who are willing to go the extra mile.
If you meet all of these requirements, have a great work ethic, and are looking for flexible work that can be tailored to your particular lifestyle, then follow the application link provided to begin the first step in what is a very lucrative opportunity.
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Medical writer