Hospital Physiotherapy Manager
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Clinical Manager to lead the Physiotherapy team at our client's new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire. Hatfi eld is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
You will be responsible for the Clinical management of the Inpatient and Outpatient Physiotherapy service.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- HCPC-registered Physiotherapist.
- Experienced in Hospital-based Inpatient and Outpatient Physiotherapy.
- A strong Orthopaedic and MSK clinical background.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a Physio team within an Independent Sector Hospital setting.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our executive recruiting managers .
To view a summary of all Management roles click HERE and for all Physiotherapist roles click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy