Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Are you a Radiographer?
Looking to join a luxurious private hospital?
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a General Radiographer to join their large diagnostic department.
Working closely with the Diagnostic Imaging Manager and other multidisciplinary teams, the General Radiographer will:
* Undertake Radiographic and imaging examinations
* Maintain a high standard of Radiography services to patients and other multidisciplinary teams.
* Supervise and rain HCA staff
* Keep up to date with current techniques and developments
* Facilitate departmental efficiency
* HCPC registered General Radiography
* Degree or equivalent in Radiography/Diagnostics
* Minimum of 2 years experience
If you're a Radiographer and want to join a successful hospital with impeccable training and excellent benefits then this could be the career move for you! Please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte Taylor on Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 25000.00 - 35000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Aug 2017
Closes 1 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography