Senior Physiotherapist - North Dublin
North Dublin city and county
Physiotherapist, Senior – Dublin North
Physiotherapist, Senior required for community role in north Dublin. This will be a long term locum assignment covering a varied caseload including MSK, neurology orthopaedics.
Applicants must have clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of a diverse caseload including but not exclusively musculoskeletal, palliative care, orthopaedics, gerontology, rehabilitation, neurology and respiratory conditions.
In addition to the senior physiotherapist must provide a focus in the self-management of these conditions and in health promotion.
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Physiotherapist
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience required
- Experience in a similar setting
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Membership of ISCP
- Full drivers licence and access to a car
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Physiotherapist jobs
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Aug 2017
Closes 1 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy