Speech & Language Therapist - Dundalk
Speech and Language Therapist, Dundalk
Speech and Language Therapist required by community based early intervention team, Dundalk, co. Louth.
The purpose of this role is to provide assessment and intervention to a 0-6 year’s early intervention caseload in a community centre based setting.
Children will typically present with developmental disorders, mild intellectual disabilities and/or mild Autism.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to young infants.
- Complete assessment and intervention with children with Learning, physical and sensory disabilities
- A recognised qualification as a Speech and Language Therapist
- CORU registration
- Previous paediatric experience and/or disability experience is preferable but not essential, placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- A full licence and access to a car is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity and will can offer an immediate start
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call Brian for more information on Apply.
Visit Apply for more Speech and Language Therapy jobs
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 4 Aug 2017
Closes 1 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Speech therapy