SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST
Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandBAND 5 SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST
Salary: £22,099- £29,329 at 37.5hrs per week.
Plus St Andrew’s Clinical Allowance of £1,641 per annum, pro rata
St Andrew’s Speech and Language Therapy Team are a small centralised profession that work across a variety of clinical pathways, supporting patients with complex mental health and challenging behaviour needs. We offer specialist input for Speech, Language and Communication Needs and Dysphagia /Mealtime Support.
Due to re-structuring of the team and internal promotion we are currently looking to recruit a new Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist to our Northampton site. As a B5 you will be given the opportunity to experience working with a mixed clinical caseload on a rotational programme that includes ASD, LD, Mental Health, ABI and Progressive Neurological Conditions through lifespan.
What we are looking for in you:
Evidence of student placement experience or work experience or a working knowledge and clinical skills in either ASD, LD, MH, ABI or Progressive Neurological Conditions.
What you can expect from us:
- Daily opportunities to work alongside and access Specialist and Highly Specialist SLT staff to further develop your confidence and competence across clinical pathways.
- Monthly SLT Department Team Meeting and CPD Events.
- An opportunity to work within a small dynamic, forward-thinking therapy team
- Protected time to engage in regular clinical supervision.
- Access to internal and external training events.
- Regular review of your developmental and training needs.
If you would like to know more about this post or are interested in arranging an informal visit please contact Carol Reffin, Head of Speech and Language Therapy, Apply
Closing Date: Sunday 20th August 2017
Interview Date: TBC
- £ 22099 - 29329 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Aug 2017
Closes 31 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Speech therapy