Physiotherapist job in Galashiels
Galashiels, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Physiotherapist job in Galashiels
Starting Salary: £38,000 + Benefits package
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
• A fresh challenge working in a non-clinical role that is involved in the process of helping the most vulnerable people in our society by addressing the root causes of disadvantage and supporting them to turn their lives around?
• Opportunities for development and career progression?
• A better work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends?
• To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages the training and development of its employees which will not only allow you to keep your skills up to date but also expand your knowledge and experience?
If so then then we are pleased to announce that our client, the Centre of Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), are currently recruiting Physiotherapists in your area. CHDA have a contract to carry out high quality assessments for benefit claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
As a Physiotherapist you will take part in a comprehensive induction and training programme that will allow you to complete professional functional health assessments and write detailed reports on behalf of the DWP. Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor.
Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for meeting with clients and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions with a focus on how an individual’s ability to perform day to day activities is affected and producing a high quality, detailed, impartial report for the DWP to assist them in their decision making.
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
• Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Market leading salary starting at £38,000 per annum
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• HCPC fee reimbursement and continuous professional development supported
• 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
Experience and Qualifications:
• HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with a minimum of two years broad based post registration experience.
• Recent experience (within the past five years), working with adults with a range of clinical conditions
• Ability to establish and maintain a strong customer focus, ensuring effective relationships and a quality service.
This is an excellent opportunity for physiotherapists with 2 years’ post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
Please apply now to find out more information
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check, unconditional registration with your respective professional body and satisfactory references
If you have any friends, family or colleagues that you know who would be interested jobs in the medical sector we offer £250 of John Lewis vouchers for successful referrals. Just contact Stef at SJB Medical.
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Aug 2017
Closes 3 Sep 2017
Ref: Stef Walters
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy