Occupational Therapist (OT) Band 6 / Band 7
Taunton, Somerset, England
ID Medical is seeking experienced locum Occupational Therapists in the South West region. Several positions are available with both full and part time hours.
Strong motivational skills and an unwavering positive attitude are essential for this role. Successful applicants will be aiding people of all ages to live a more independent life, carrying out specific occupational tasks, as well as everyday activities, safely and with greater confidence.
Applicants must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist occupational therapy and preventative services while working as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Apply specialist knowledge and skills across the total range of impairments, procedures and practices
- Assess and implement specialist treatment programmes as an autonomous practitioner
- Maintain associated clinical records
- Support new graduates and less experienced therapists on a daily basis
- Provide formal supervision to nominated staff members and students
- Minimum 6 Months NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 26302 - 41373 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Aug 2017
Closes 31 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist