Wilmslow, Cheshire, England
The Wilmslow Hospital at 52 Alderley Road, park of HCA Healthcare UK, is a one-stop, modern, private outpatient, diagnostic and daycase surgical facility based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. Supported by a strong tradition of excellence in healthcare, it features state of the art equipment and world class surgical specialists; 2 fully integrated laminar flow operating theatres, 8 recovery bays, a discharge lounge, and 13 consulting rooms.
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care. As part of the HCA group, we offer a market-leading benefits package including staff pension, flexible annual leave scheme, full private healthcare, dental insurance and much more.
Exclusive high street location in Wilmslow, Manchester, with service hours covering from 6am-10pm Monday-Saturday.
For more information visit; Apply
The Imaging Manager is responsible to manage the Diagnostic & Imaging Departments at 52 Alderley Road ensuring a high standard of service is provided to patients, consultant users & visitors to the Hospital. As an experience manager with business acumen you will monitor the Departments financial performance on a monthly basis, providing appropriate information to the Executive & Financial teams as requested.
As part of the management team you will help to maintain high visibility within the Imaging department at 52 Alderley Road unit & also within other NHS Venture sites as requested.
Please contact for comprehensive job description
Salary range: £46,797 - £55,669
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure all staff maintain a high standard of service & customer care & to proactively monitor the service provided to consultants & patients alike through audit & feedback
- Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety
- Work with the Quality team to investigate complaints in a timely & efficient manner, implementing rectification plans when required. Attend weekly Customer Service Team meetings.
- To develop & control the budget for all aspects of the Imaging Department
- To contribute to the overall management of the hospital as appropriate as a member of the Senior Management Team
- To ensure that the Care Quality Commission regulations governing the operation of an Imaging department are adhered to, by regular audit of the department.
- To ensure that all warning notices from the MHRA are actioned in accordance with the timeframes provided
Skills & Experience
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic).
- Management Training/Qualification
- Knowledge of plain film, MRI, CT, Ultrasound & Interventional Angiography imaging.
- Mammography certificate would be beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years progressive management experience in an imaging department with at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Track record in effective team leadership & development
- Initiating & managing change
- Clinical and/or management experience within the independent sector
About The Individual
The chosen candidate will demonstrate qualities not limited to:
- Excellent people manager & motivator
- Good communication & relationship building skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of Customer care skills
- Commercial skills - able to promote & enhance the reputation of the department & seek out new opportunities for development of the business
- Demonstrable clinical skills
- £ 46797 - 55669 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 2 Aug 2017
Closes 30 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography