Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandI am looking for a paramedic that would like to work at the North West of England.
The North West Ambulance Trust is the second largest ambulance trust in England, providing services to a population of seven million people in Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire.
You will be able to develop your skills and have a career progression. With experience, you can become a team leader, supervising the work of paramedic and emergency care assistants.
Requirements of the position:
• Driving licence category B ( needs to complete C1 before start date)
• Good level of English language
• Be qualified as a Paramedic
• 12 weeks of training
• Salary Band 5
• Health and Wellbeing programmes
• Child care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Annual Staff recognition awards
• Access to a range of NHS discounts
• Study leave for sponsored courses
• Career break scheme
• Flexible working options
• 27 days of paid holiday
• Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
If this is the opportunity for you or someone you know please contact Silvia Martins on Applyor click "apply"
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Aug 2017
Closes 30 Aug 2017
Ref: NHS Band 5
This job was posted to: Paramedic