North Weston, Thame, Oxfordshire, EnglandQualified and Graduate Paramedics
A highly successful UK Ambulance Trust within the North West region is currently looking for a paramedic to work in their area.
It’s a great job opportunity from a very supportive NHS Trust with an excellent starting salary and a fantastic ability to further your career.
Locations available across the North West!
Cumbria (stations at Distington, Flimby and Carlisle)
Cheshire and Merseyside
At NWAS we have an unrivaled clinical development pathway. Meaning you’ll have access to fantastic training and development opportunities; including funding for formal academic qualifications and NHS leadership Training. Members of our team have gone on to become senior managers, clinical leaders, consultant paramedics and even CEO – and you can too.
The North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) was established on 1 July 2006 following the merger of four Trusts covering Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Mersey Region. The Trust provides services to approximately 7 million people in an area of 5,400 square miles, which incorporates widely varying demography, topography and health needs throughout the region. The Trust has a budget of £250 million, currently operates from over 120 locations and employs around 4,700 staff.
To go though to the interview we require the following
- Driving licence category B but C1/C must be completed before the start date
- Ability to communicate well in English language and have significant understanding of Medical terminology
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
What we offer to successful applicants:
- Help with first accommodation
- Help with HCPC registration
- Salary starting from £22,128 to £28,746 dependent on experience
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
- 25% uplift on pay whilst working evenings and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Graduates welcome
- 13 weeks adaptation training
So if you think that this job is for you or someone you know please contact Marta on Apply, extension is 1563
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Aug 2017
Closes 30 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic