Occupational Therapist - Permanent
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent Occupational Therapist
Full time hours
£22,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client, the UK's largest provider of specialist services in education, mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities, is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team in Shropshire.
The successful candidate:
- will provide Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention within a residential service for young people who have experienced sexual trauma.
- responsibilities include attendance at child focused meetings, including Looked after Child review meetings, report writing, training delivery, liaising with external agencies as required, and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans.
- will be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist with an MSc, degree or post grad diploma in Occupational Therapy
- will be a car driver with access to own transport
- £ 1 - 2 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Aug 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist