Maidstone, Kent, England
Reporting to the Cardiorespiratory Lead, you will work within a small team to contribute to the Strategic clinical development, while being responsible for the delivery of excellent patient and visitor care, ensuring consistently high standards of patient experience, interaction and communication and the delivery of a high standard of clinical care.
Main Responsibilties include:
• Contribute to the provision of both inpatient and outpatient services and for the cardiac diagnostics and interventional suite. Be a Champion for the electrophysiology Studies and ablation.
• Ensure the patient experience and well -being remains at the heart of the business
• Provide and lead outpatient and home monitor device follow-up assessments
• Assist in Cardiac Outpatient departments with physiologist led ETTs, Ambulatory short and long term ECG +BP monitoring
• Pacing, PCI, IVVS, FFR
• Tilt Tests, ECGs assisting with stress echos
• Complex Implants and follow ups
• Assisting Outpatients with ETT and Holter Monitoring
• Stock Control
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to inspire and lead others to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Trained physiologist : Degree level or equivalent
• Experience of working in a cardiac catheter lab assisting with temporary and permanent pacing, angiogram, electrophysiological studies, PCI
• Pacemakers, Complex Devices.
• Primary centre experience
• BSC accreditation for echocardiogram
• Holter monitor and blood pressure monitoring analysis
• Experience of exercise testing, assisting with stress echocardiograms and tilt testing
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Aug 2017
Closes 1 Sep 2017
Ref: Ref: 1006
This job was posted to: Physiology