Senior Physiotherapist (Bank)
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen has a vacancy for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department. We are looking for experienced clinicians to support our MSK, Women's Health and Neurological services within Albyn Hospital.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Membership of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* Registration with the Health Professions Council
* Additional specialism qualifications as required for post
Duties of this role include:
* Provide a high quality cost effective physiotherapy service to Outpatients following self-referral or referral from Consultants or G.P's, or through direct referral to a specialised clinic i.e. Sports Injury Clinic, Neurological clinic or Women's Health clinic.
* Advise and help nursing staff on special treatment and use of equipment.
* Establish and maintain contact and good relationships with clinicians to ensure good communications and successful development of physiotherapy service.
* Ensure that patients are treated promptly, courteously and efficiently at all times and inform the Physiotherapy Manager of any concern over treatment prescribed.
* Ensure that all charges are made promptly and accurately in order to facilitate effective control on revenue capture and costs.
* Observe all policies, especially Confidentially, Health and Safety, Fire and Cardiac Arrest in order to protect patients and staff.
* Co-operate and liase with other departments to ensure a unified approach to patient care and the successful development of the hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Aug 2017
Closes 29 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy