PIP Assessor - Berkshire
Reading, Berkshire, England
Hours: Permanent, Full time , Standard work pattern 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000 Depending on location plus benefits
If you're a Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist we would like you to join our fast-growing PIP team for a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We assist the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) understand how health conditions or disabilities affects a person's daily life.
What we’ll give you:
You will gain invaluable comprehensive training through an induction programme, on a full salary, whilst gaining essential professional development and expertise. In addition to the core benefits 25 days annual leave and private medical insurance, you also have access to:
Many more optional benefits
- Meet claimants face-to-face, listening how their health condition or disability affects their daily lives
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and evidence
- Carry out a detailed report writing for a broad range of clinical presentations
- Responsible for disability case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
You will need:-
- Full registration with the HCPC / NMC and a valid licence to practise
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft office packages and electronic reporting templates/databases
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact us on Apply, or simply click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- £ 35000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Jul 2017
Closes 25 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy