Functional Assessor -Physiotherapist
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
On behalf of our client we are recruiting Physiotherapist to work within the exciting and challenging area of Functional Assessment in Portsmouth.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as our client is employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the DWP, on those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
The posts are Monday to Friday 9 to 5!
Salaries are: £38,000 and excellent benefits package!
The position of Functional Assessor involves undertaking functional medical assessments at a dedicated local site on behalf of central Government.
This is a job that requires you to objectively assess individuals utilising your clinical expertise and to display resilience in what can be a challenging, public facing role.
Successful candidates are able to demonstrate commercial acumen, the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
• Undertaking thorough face-to-face functional health assessments, reviewing medical evidence and writing subsequent detailed reports, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types.
• Permanent opportunity with full time hours Monday to Friday
• Comprehensive training provided, for which you are paid a full-time salary with accreditation in functional assessment ( 2 weeks of which may be residential)
• Local health assessment centres, regional HQ and offices nationwide
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
• Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
• No nights, weekends or bank holidays and structured 9am - 5pm working hours
• NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
• Pension scheme and private medical insurance
• Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
• 25 days annual leave plus option to buy more and sell back days
Minimum requirements for Functional Assessor:
• Minimum 2 years broad-based post-registration experience
• Recent experience working with adults with a range of clinical conditions within the past five years
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK
• Full unconditional* registration with the HPC
• *Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability
For more information please forward an up to date CV to Olga Dennis.
- £ 38,000 - 38,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 20 Jul 2017
Closes 20 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy