Endocrinologist - Saudi Arabia
URGENT!!! Position available for a Consultant Endocrinologist to join a leading multi-disciplinary hospital based in Saudi Arabia.
Excellent salary package* including tax free basic salary, fully furnished accommodation in a Western Compound, medical insurance, return flights, 25 days annual vacation, family visa status for dependants**
Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, with the latest medical technology whilst gaining International experience working in Saudi Arabia, a country known for their upmarket facilities and high standard of care.
• Western trained / CCT / CCST / American or Canadian Board Certified / Fellowship or Membership with the Royal College
• Experience working for at least 3 years post-specialty in a reputable Western Hospital
• Current licence to practice in home country
• Candidates must be eligible for KSA/SCFHS medical licence
• Fluent in English
• Two year contract
• Licence and visa will be arranged by the facility
We would provide assistance and support throughout the process (including visa, licence applications and relocation).
* Benefits dependant on candidate’s experience and qualifications
** Dependents includes spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Jul 2017
Closes 30 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor