I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
URGENT!!! Looking for a Urologist to join a leading multi-disciplinary hospital based in Saudi Arabia.
Excellent salary package* including tax free basic salary, fully furnished accommodation in a Western Compound, medical insurance, return flights, 25 days annual vacation, family visa status for dependants**
Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, with the latest medical technology whilst gaining International experience working in Saudi Arabia, a country known for their upmarket facilities and high standard of care.
• Western trained / CCT / CCST / American or Canadian Board Certified / Fellowship or Membership with the Royal College
• Experience working for at least 3 years post-specialty in a reputable Western Hospital
• Current licence to practice in home country
• Candidates must be eligible for KSA/SCFHS medical licence
• Fluent in English
• Two year contract
• Licence and visa will be arranged by the facility
We would provide assistance and support throughout the process (including visa, licence applications and relocation).
* Benefits dependant on candidate’s experience and qualifications
** Dependents includes spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
Walsall, West Midlands, England£ 2160000 - 2400000 Per yearBank...Posted 9th December 2017
£ 2160000 - 2400000 Per yearPart timeBank...Posted 9th December 2017Closes 6th January 2018Ref RH-GP-WALSALL
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a forward thinking GP in Swindon.The large general practice is looking to recruit ...