Physiotherapist - Contract / Permanent Work - Full Time or Part Time
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England
- Excellent Opportunity to move into the Private Sector
- Full Benefits and Excellent Salary
- Continuous Professional Development within a Growing Company
My client is a leading specialist in providing Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation related services across a number of sectors and clients which include many high profile sporting clubs and private sector organisations.
Due to continuing expansion they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join their growing team.
The main responsibilities of this Physiotherapist post involves working within Extended Scope Physiotherapy so would suit an experienced Physiotherapist with some experience in this area.
The role can be both permanent or contractual and both full and part time depending on what works best for the right applicant so there is a high level of flexibility to the post.
This is a fantastic opportunity which would suit an experienced Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge or some additional contractual work within a progressive working environment.
The role comes with an excellent benefits which include:
- Excellent Salary with regular appraisals
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Budget Provided
- Company Pension Contributions
- Staff Health and Wellbeing Program
- Flexible Working where possible
- Profit Share
- Car Program
If you’re interested in this position or would like to know more, please apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV and we will gladly be in touch to discuss this role with you in more detail.
Alternatively please feel to contact us directly for an informal chat in confidence - Thanks
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy
Recommended, similar jobs
Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex, England