Clinical Psychologist - CAHMS
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of an excellent Healthcare organisation that is urgently seeking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist to join their existing staff team for the provision of psychological services across all units within the Hospital, as discussed and agreed with the Therapy Lead.
The Hospital provides specialist Child and Adolescent Mental Health hospital, dedicated to providing high quality specialised inpatient clinical care for young people of both genders.
The Clinical Psychologist will be embedded within the service and will work collaboratively with all the team to promote the quality of life, wellbeing and best interests of the Service users. You will undertake all aspects of Clinical Psychology duties including assessment, formulation & intervention and consultation.
The key skills and experience required include:
* Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, accredited by the BPS
* Experience of working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist, normally within services for people with Mental Health Disorders
* Knowledge of legislation and its implication for both clinical practice and professional management in relation to the client group and mental health
* Strong interpersonal qualities of teamwork and communication are essential as is evidence of a commitment to training and professional development.
* Experience of working with children and adolescents will be looked upon favourably.
Salary - £40 -45k Plus a competitive package
Our client will also consider locum contractors
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
Ref: JHHC - HGPSY - 1407
This job was posted to: Psychology