Clinical/Forensic Psychologist - Maternity Cover
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading Healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist to join their existing staff team for two of their specialist services in the Derbyshire area. The role will work 4 days a week.
The services within the region provide care to service users who may display Personality Disorders, Complex Mental Health Needs and Challenging Behaviours. The service will also provide support to service users in a forensic setting.
The Clinical/Forensic Psychologist will be embedded within the service and will work collaboratively with all the team to promote the quality of life, wellbeing and best interests of the Service users. You will undertake all aspects of Clinical Psychology duties including assessment, formulation & intervention and consultation.
The key skills and experience required include:
* Doctorate in Psychology, accredited by the BPS/HCPC
* A qualification in Clinical or Forensic Psychologist and ideally have experience in a comprehensive range of psychological therapies, risk assessment, training and supervision
* Experience of working as a qualified Psychologist, ideally within services for people with Mental Health Disorders
* Knowledge of legislation and its implication for both clinical practice and professional management in relation to the client group and mental health
* Strong interpersonal qualities of teamwork and communication are essential as is evidence of a commitment to training and professional development.
Salary £42k pro rata
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
Ref: JHHC - CABMVFPSY- 1407
This job was posted to: Psychology