Senior Radiographer - MRI
London, Greater London, England
BMI Bishopswood Hospital in Northwood is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
We are installing a new MRI suite to our Imaging Department in September 2017 and we are looking for a Senior Radiographer with MRI experience to join our small friendly team .
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. We are looking for an experience Radiographer prepared to work flexibly in X-ray/theatre and MRI.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* DCR or equivalent BSC Radiography degree.
* HCPC registration
* Considerable post registration MRI experience.
* Mammography certificate if undertaking mammography
Duties of this role include:
* To carry out a wide range of imaging procedures.
* To undertake a range of dedicated tasks to support the administration and provision of imaging services.
* To assist Consultant Radiologists with all Imaging procedures
* To ensure correct data capture of patient information and charges on Imaging IT systems.
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
* To set and maintain the highest standards of imaging and patient care, leading by example.
* To supervise and mentor less experienced Radiographers commensurate with skill set.
* To ensure that training and quality issues are addressed promptly and effectively and that relevant information is properly communicated to those who require it.
* To promote and maintain effective working relationships and communication with clinicians and other health care staff
* To attend mandatory training programmes as required
* To participate in CPD, attend lectures and read articles to help develop new ideas
* Demonstrate continuous improvement of healthcare practice
* To work within the principals and framework of the HCPC
* To maintain effective communication across the multidisciplinary team.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography