Support Pharmacist - Cork
Cpl Healthcare are seeking a Support Pharmacist to work in a busy community Pharmacy in Cork.
Working a 45 hour week, Monday to Sunday, working every second weekend.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacist