Supervising Pharmacist Limerick
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for an experienced Pharmacist to take up a Managing position in their Community Pharmacy in Limerick.
This will be a full time, permanent role working 40 hours per week monday to Saturday 9-6.
- As Supervising Pharmacist, you will oversee all activities in the Dispensary and ensure the Dispensary consistently operates to its full potential.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of customer care is always delivered.
- You will be consulting and advising customers on a regular basis.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- 3 years Community Pharmacy experience is essential.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacist