Pharmacy Technician - Tipperary
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to work in a community Pharmacy in Tipperary.
This role will be fulltime and be offered on a permanent basis.
- Assist the Pharmacist and general dispensing responsibilities.
- End of month returns and verifications.
- Consult with patients when required.
- You will primarily be based in the Dispensary but will be required to tend to the front of shop occasionally.
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician