Pharmacy Technician - Clare
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to cover a Maternity Leave in Co. Clare.
This contract is due to start the end of July/Beginning of August and will require the successful candidate to work a 32 hour week.
- Assist the Pharmacist and general dispensing responsibilities.
- Consult with patients when required.
- You will primarily be based in the Dispensary but will be required to tend to the front of shop occasionally.
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO Apply with all applications.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician