Pharmacy Technician - Cork
Cpl Healthcare are currently accepting applications on behalf of their client for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to work as part of a busy community pharmacy team in Wilton, Co Cork.
This is a permanent opportunity. The opening hours are 09:00am to 22:00pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am to 22:00pm on Saturdays & Sundays. Successful applicants are expected to work 35/40 hours per week.
- Assisting the Pharmacist with general dispensing responsibilities.
- Preparing prescriptions
- Work as part of a team
- Handle patient queries and phone calls appropriately and effectively
- Liaising with GP’s and other healthcare professionals
- Stock control and ordering / Liaising with other branches re stock
- Maintain the dispensary cleanliness
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong patient focus
Salary / Benefits
- Salary Dependent on Experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician