North Weston, Thame, Oxfordshire, EnglandHISTOPATHOLOGIST CONSULTANT
Salary: £85.000 - £101.451
TAX FREE RELOCATION PACKAGE
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a consultant to join a trust in Lancashire.
The post is based in the attractive historic city of Lancaster. There is a vibrant cultural life in the city, in part the result of being a university city. There are strong academic links between the Trust and Lancaster University. Road and rail communications to the rest of England, Scotland and Wales are good and there is a regular ferry to the Isle of Man. Manchester is one hour's drive away and London 2.5 hours by train.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in Cellular Pathology is NOT essential however preffered
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
For more information please feel free to contact me Niall Horner via email or telephone below or simply apply.
Apply Apply Apply
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards, please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- £ 85000 - 103000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor