Dietitian - South Tipperary
Dietician – South Tipperary
Dietician required for new opportunity in acute hospital, South Tipperary.
The role will involve working in an acute hospital based in both an inpatient and outpatient setting, medical / surgical and oncology.
The role will involve providing nutritional support to a wide variety of patients a high proportion of which will have modified consistency, hi-calorie and high protein diets / ONS / enteral tube feeding and TPN.
- A recognised qualification in Dietetics and CORU registration
- Ideally some post graduate experience in a hospital setting, however applicants from new graduates with CORU registration will be considered.
- Experience with enternal feeding & TPN is desirable
- Experience working with Cardiac and Renal patients an advantage
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Dietician