Locum Occupational Therapist - Children
Hornchurch, Greater London, England
Locum Occupational Therapist Required
Paediatric Team - ages 0-19
Band 7 - Full Time
Our client in North East London are looking for an HCPC Registered Paediatric Occupational Therapist who will be required to work within a specialised Paediatric Community Team.
You will be required to :
- provide an effective Occupational Therapy Service a to children and young people 0-19 years old, in a range of settings and environments e.g. child’s home, nursery, mainstream and special schools.
- provide a high standard of assessment and contribute to the diagnostic process, and based upon clinical findings
- develop individualized treatment programmes
- Work jointly with external agencies and MDT Team.
- Support with Seating assessments and recommendations for use in school.
For further information please contact Bridget on Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist