Paramedic Job in North East area
Northumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, EnglandSalary: starting from £24,547
A highly successful UK Ambulance Trust within the North East region is currently looking for a paramedic to work in their area.
It’s a great job opportunity from a very supportive NHS Trust with an excellent starting salary and a fantastic ability to further your career.
So if you are a paramedic than don’t miss out on such an amazing opportunity and get in touch today!
We require the following
- Driving licence category B but C1/C must be completed before the start date
- Must have a grade C or above in English language GCSE or equivalent and have significant understanding of Medical terminology
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
We offer the following
- Starting salary £24,547
- HCPC registration paid for
- Additional benefits included such as financial support for C1 training
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
- Up to 25% uplift on pay whilst working evenings and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Graduates welcome
- 13 weeks adaptation training
So if you think that this job is for you or someone you know please contact Marta on Apply, extension is 1563.
- £ 24547 - 24547 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
Ref: marta 3
This job was posted to: Paramedic