Specialist in Urology
Worcester, Worcestershire, EnglandAre you looking for a Specialty Doctor Urologist post in the NHS? If so HCL Permanent has an exciting opportunity to discuss further with you!
The role is based in the West Midlands of the UK and you will form part of a well developed Urology Team offering services to the local population of over Apply patients.
As a Specialty Doctor, you will be a leading figure in the department and responsible to one of a team of Consultants. Your duties will include:
- Support of named consultant in 2 new patient clinics, 2 follow up clinics and 2 theatre sessions
- Supervision of care of in patients under the care of named consultant
- Take an active part in continuing medical education and participate in departmental teaching.
The hospital is very thorough on their induction processes, especially for doctors new to the NHS. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in the UK or to progress to your next stage! The role benefits from an NHS salary between £37,547 & £70,018, and also a Trust relocation package to help with the expense of moving roles.
To be suitable for this position you will need the required experience:
- Full GMC Registration
- MRCS (preferably)
- 2 years experience in Urology
- An interest in teaching undergraduates, postgraduates, junior doctors and nurses.
For further details or to apply for this post please apply online or contact Chris Haigh on +44 (0)Applyto confidentially discuss details further.
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor