Operating Department Practitioner
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Position –Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) – Leeds
Ref – CTLEE1
Salary – £28,000 - £32,000
Hours- Full-time – Permanent
My client is one of Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charities, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. They have brought together hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. They are a not-for-profit organisation; they pride themselves on reinvesting every penny into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, they are in an enviably strong position and as a result are looking to take on full time staff.
My client is interested in hearing from exceptional Operating Department Practitioner with drive, passion and high standards. So if you’re highly skilled, experienced and passionate about your career in theatres, now’s to the time to apply to this role.
Whether you’re with the NHS or in a private setting, this is an opportunity to work autonomously, make full use of your skills and knowledge and add value. You’ll be able to grow your career and be free of the constraints that prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
You’ll know just how intense and challenging a theatre can be – and you’ll thrive on that pressure. In our hospitals, our nurses are empowered to act autonomously, working directly with leading consultants and like-minded professionals.
This is a highly valued role as our reputation with consultants can depend on you. So you’ll be respected for your professionalism and expertise.
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
• Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
• Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
Key words: Theatre, Practitioner, Surgical, OPD, Anaesthetics, Scrub, Recovery, NMC, HCPC, Manchester, Salford
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Craig Travis at Pulse Jobs on Applyor alternatively please forward your CV
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: ODP